A Quick Checklist – Are you a Good Designer?
For each question responded to in the confirmed, you score a point.
Are you game? Go!
- In the event that you don’t know something, you research it on the web: watch video instructional exercises, read articles, and request that different designers show you how it’s finished.
2. You attempt to gain from the best by consistently seeing top designs at dribbble, Behance, awwwards, red-spot, and so on, and examining them inside and out.
3. At the point when you glance back at your old works, you understand you would have tracked down an improved arrangement now.
4. You don’t duplicate others’ designs thoughtlessly. You know how to “take from the contenders” appropriately: you intentionally pick applicable UI/UX arrangements, searching for things that will assist you with accomplishing your objectives and achieve explicit undertakings.
5. You do what most designers disdain doing: prior to beginning work on a task, you dissect the client’s business, item, and rivalry. You additionally do a crowd of people examination and make client representations.
6. You generally anticipate getting input from able designers and normal clients. You don’t depend entirely on your own perspective and look to test your design by every accessible mean.
7. You team up with individuals who make important commitments to your venture, like advertisers, content directors, and specialists who are more acquainted with your undertaking’s (or comparable) topic.
8. You can imagine the client’s perspective and disregard being a designer. You come at the situation from the client’s perspective and see the venture with their eyes.
9. You can imagine your client’s perspective and envision that their business is your business and their objectives are your objectives. You are continuously able to impart: you get clarification on some pressing issues, follow up, explain, know how to pay attention to other people, and attempt to figure out their perspectives and intentions.
10. You seek after expert and self-awareness: read articles and books (not just about design), watch video instructional exercises, investigate the world, search for magnificence and concordance in all things, endeavour to accomplish new information in various regions, and fantasy about scaling new levels.
No one is great, and not very many of us can reply “yes” to this large number of inquiries. Consider the ones you answered “no” too. Ask yourself sincerely: “For what reason am I not doing this?”
The way in to your further achievement is in your grasp now. Utilize this great opportunity!